Dog Home School
Would you like to show your dog how to be the best boy or girl your family could wish for – in just 5 minutes a day?
ALL ONLINE WHERE YOU NEED IT NOW
Life Skills for Good Dogs
Dogs don't come to you knowing the life skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl. Just like young children, they need you to show them the way.
They may have lived with us for thousands of years but we can’t ignore the fact that once upon a time they were once wild scavengers — and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Is this for you?
If you've been through your first few weeks of house-training and other puppy basics this is definitely for you to build on that great foundation (if not, click here for Puppy Home School).
If you have a rescue dog or an adolescent needing a refresher in good dog behaviour, this is exactly what you need now!
If you need help training an older dog with behavioural 'quirks' that only you appreciate, this is most certainly for you!
Do any of the following problems sound familiar?
IF SO, THIS IS FOR YOU!
- Your arm is being pulled out of its socket as your dog drags you to the park
- You, the children and your visitors have to be on the alert whenever there's food around as your dog's become a snatch and grab professional (and then there's the embarrassment over the stolen picnics in the park)
- Once your dog gets over-excited he just can't settle quietly
- He's forever trying to jumping up at people who don't appreciate the attention or the muddy paws, especially when they're doing their best to be socially distanced
- You daren't let him off lead as you're not sure how many hours it will take to catch him again.
Watch this video to meet your trainers and discover how we can help
What will your dog learn?
With Dog Home School you'll show your dog how to be the best boy or girl your family could wish for, including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling calmly
- Coming back — yes, even when there are squirrels!
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead — not pulling them like the huskies they saw on TV
- Practising to be the best and fastest dog at fetch in the park (yay!)
- Leaving stuff — especially when it's a tasty snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your friends and neighbours they really are the cleverest pup in town (or possibly the universe)
Of course this will require a little effort from you too.
Like any parent now familiar with home schooling, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from Dog Home School.
We've squished lessons into short five minute daily sessions Monday – Friday for six weeks. (Don't worry, if you have to take a break, all the classes are there for you at any time.)
All you need to do is commit to just five minutes a day and soon you'll be marvelling at the results.
Six week course with five lessons each week for you and your dog to complete at your own pace and in your own home.
Week on week you'll be building a foundation for life.
Mobile friendly — free Apple or Android app included
Why your dog may be barking – and how to stop it!
CLEAR VIDEO DEMOS
showing you exactly how to do each exercise, what might go wrong, and how to fix it.
with step by step guidance.
from Vicky Carne, The Dog Coach in our dedicated Facebook group.
Alisa the Corgi
This course is amazing. I love how daily lessons are informative, short and easy to follow!
Keith & Di Rowe
Minty the Cockapoo
We are just completing the first week and we are already seeing amazing progress. Minty has picked up on hand touch and her recall and lead walking have improved. For this lockdown time and any other time this is a great course.
Molly the Labrador
Really enjoying all the different exercises and your trainers are so good at explaining and demonstrating things so we are optimistic!
Welcome, I'm Vicky Carne, The Dog Coach
We may already have met via my online courses for new puppy owners.
In the current extraordinary circumstances in which we find ourselves, many more owners are of course turning to online training. I launched Dog Home School in response to this. This course is the first of a number I'll be publishing by leading dog trainers, all designed to introduce dog owners to the many ways in which they and their dog can still train and have fun together — even when life is otherwise very restricted.
I'm delighted to introduce Jo Rosie Haffenden, Nando Browne and Dean Nicholas who will be taking you through Dog Home School training.
Between them, they teach you everything you need to train your dog in the essential skills — and it's all online where you need it now. I'll be dropping by via our Facebook group to answer any queries and provide additional tips and advice.
What Age Dog Is This For?
Will I Have Immediate Access to the Course?
Is There a Trial Period?
Can You Really Help Online?
How Long Will the Course Take Me?
Your Six Week Course
Bonus: How to Stop Your Dog Barking
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
I want to show as many owners as possible how to have the best relationship with their dog. But I understand that an online course may seem like a risk. So, to remove that worry, if for any reason you decide it's not for you, just email [email protected] within 7 days of purchase and you'll be refunded straightaway. No questions asked. Consider it your 7 day trial, completely risk-free. Vicky Carne, The Dog Coach