Online training — life skills for good dogs
The six week course for you and your dog to complete at your own pace and in your own home.
Suitable for dogs of any age (and grown-up humans)!
Bonus: How to stop your dog barking — an especially trying problem at the moment, when you and your neighbours are all at home, most of the time!
Your dog will learn to:
- Sit and stay when asked (that skill alone will prevent a lot of problems)
- Settle and chill (while you work, eat, watch TV and, one day, visit a pub again)
- Come back when called (even when there are squirrels!)
- How to walk with you – not drag you
- Leave stuff (especially when it's a tasty snack in the hands of a human puppy)
- Listen to your every word
- Be the best at fetch and simple tricks to prove they really are the cleverest dog in town
The course includes:
- Six weeks / five lessons a week. (Don't worry if you have to take a break, all the lessons are there for you at any time.)
- Short video lessons building your dog's skills week on week
- Printable notes with step-by-step guidance
- Mobile friendly with free Apple or Android App
What other dog owners have said:
"Really enjoying all the different exercises and your trainers are so good at explaining and demonstrating things" Clare Wright
"For this lockdown time and any other time this is a great course."
Keith & Di Rowe
"Thanks for all your help in these very strange times. You have adapted brilliantly – training a rescue dog is challenging at the best of times but we all need a helping hand." Margaret Greenwood
Dear Dog Owner,
I know these are very difficult times, and any plans you had for dog training classes may have had to be put on hold or abandoned altogether. In Dog Home School online you'll find everything you need to train your dog so you're both ready to resume normal life as soon as we are able.
Keep well and have fun with your dog!!
Vicky Carne – The Dog Coach